Certified Therapeutic Restorative Yoga Course
- Yoga Theapy Teacher Training Course
- 5 Weeks
- 3 Apr '2017 - 5 May '2017
The Medical YogaTM Association aims to prepare highly skilled yoga therapists who can bridge the gap between medical science and yogic science, who can understand pathophysiology of disorders and prescribe Medical YogaTM treatment based on their medical diagnostic reports. The association aims to also provide them support for establishing scientific Medical YogaTM Therapy Centres all over the world.
The Certified Therapeutic Restorative Yoga Course is a state-of-the-art intensive training course that enables students to pursue Medical YogaTM Therapy as an estimable career prospect or for one's own well-being. The course comprises of 450 learning hours of theory and practical sessions, OPDs and live project assignments. In addition students are given provision to avail 400 hours or 8 weeks of work experience in a real life OPD. Students get the benefit of years long traditional courses in this immaculately designed course of eight weeks duration.
The students are trained to understand modern medical diagnostics techniques the like MRI films, X-Rays, Blood Tests, Ultrasound, CT Scans etc. They are guided to identify the underlying problem which is then treated through medically modified yogasanas. This is a unique part of our methodology.
|Yoga Anatomy Course||30 hrs||22 Jan '2018 - 27 Jan '2018||Regular (Weekdays)||Apply Now|
|Yoga Anatomy Courses||30hrs||6 Nov' 2017 to 9 Nov' 2017||Regular (Weekdays)||ADMISSIONS CLOSED|
|Yoga Theapy Teacher Training Course||5 Weeks||28 Nov'2016 - 31 Dec '2016||Regular (Weekdays)||ADMISSIONS CLOSED|
|Yoga Theapy Teacher Training Course||5 Weeks||3 Apr '2017 - 5 May '2017||Regular (Weekdays)||ADMISSIONS CLOSED|
- To enable students to diagnose common medical disorders as well as intractable ailments with scientific knowledge of common diagnostic techniques including X-Rays, MRI’s, CT Scans, Blood Tests etc. Based on the assessment of these diagnostic techniques, students should be able to recommend a Medical YogaTM asana sequence for treatment in combination with chanting, mantras, guided relaxation followed by therapeutic meditation.
- To offer a career option that is financially rewarding and personally fulfilling.
- To provide an additional therapeutic technique to doctors to achieve effective results on their patients.
- To promote holistic health and to prevent and treat lifestyle disorders/diseases through yoga therapy and special techniques developed at the Medical YogaTM centre.
- To understand the scope and application through comparative analysis of alternative therapies vis-a-vis yoga therapy (by way of Medical YogaTM).
The applicant may be an existing yoga practitioner, a medical or alternative therapy practitioner.
- A certified 200 hours yoga teacher or more OR A personal yoga practitioner for 2 years+ (self declaration needed)
- A healthcare practitioner OR An alternative therapy practitioner
If you are absolutely new to the practice of yoga and aspire to become a yoga therapist we would encourage you to attend our Yoga Teacher Training Course first.
Age is no bar for this course.
A basic understanding of the English language is a must.
- The course is for a duration of 8 weeks or 450 hours
- 8 weeks work experience of 400 hours is offered and strongly recommended for every student following the course to further hone their practice as yoga therapists in the real world environment.
Who is this course for?The course is open for all adept and willing to learn Yoga Therapy. We have seen the following people making the most out of the course in the past:
Course CurriculumThe course curriculum has been compiled to provide students with the holistic knowledge of
This is to empower the student to reach his/her highest potential as a yoga therapist and run a successful yoga therapy centre by combining the knowledge of the above subjects. Medical understanding of the problem is an essential part of our curriculum. The students are trained to analyse results of techniques like MRI, X-Rays, Blood Tests, Ultrasound, CT Scans etc. then treated through medically modified yoga asanas. This is a unique part of our methodology. In addition, the students get hands-on experience in a real life running OPD at the Medical YogaTM centre.
How to Apply
Please contact us at email@example.com. We will revert shortly.
Required Documents on Approval of Application
- Receipt(s) of full payment of the course. If the fees has been paid via the Internet payment gateway, then documentary proof of the same.
- 2 passport size photographs (preferably with white background for your course certificate). Self-attested photocopy of passport and valid Indian visa for foreign nationals. Indian students need to submit photocopy of their residence proof.
- Photocopy of the qualification on the basis of which the student has applied for the course.
To read in detail about our Certified Therapeutic Restorative Yoga Course click here to view our brochure.